Torna alla lista annunci
Are you passionate about software development for autonomous robots, striving to make the difference in an exciting world-changing area? If your answer is YES, we’d like to talk to you!
* BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* Advanced knowledge of C++ programming language.
* Software development experience in Linux operating system.
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
* Knowledge in guidance, navigation, control and perception for mobile robots.
* Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages.
* Experience with GPU and/or FPGA.
* Background in Control Systems Theory, Embedded Systems and Robotic Systems.
* Knowledge of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
* Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
Problem solving, autonomy, inclination to teamwork, good Foosball skills :-)
In AITRONIK we help companies develop and integrate Artificial Intelligence systems into Autonomous Vehicles and Mechatronic devices. We are located in Pisa, the Italian cradle of Robotics.
During the years, we have more and more specialized in Machine Learning, Code development on super-computing platforms for AI, and Real Time Embedded Systems. We have developed and integrated Sensor Fusion, Autonomous Guidance, Navigation, Control, Perception, and AI systems into Autonomous cars, fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, multi-rotors, and boats, robotic lawn-mowers, Human Machine Interfaces, and Human-robot interactive systems.
We are a robotic intelligence team. A software&electronics team. A platform team. But mostly, a team full of passionate people who love the products they create.