Torna alla lista annunci
Remote - Marketing and Communication Assistant internship in Madrid, Spain
Our collaborator is a quality marketplace specializing in sports activities for people with disabilities based in Madrid, Spain.
They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as on its own.
- Defining and managing the brand
- Managing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Produce marketing and promotional content
- Create content that helps search engine optimization for the corporate website.
- Follow and manage social networks
- Produce internal communications.
- Serve as a liaison with the media
- Conduct market research
- English B2
- Minium 3 months
- Well organized and can work as part of a team
- Extroverted personality
What you will gain from the placement?
-Working with an international team
-Enjoy the cultural experience of living and working in Spain
-Working hours: 40
-Full training will be provided
Spain Internship is a student services organization which provides global internship and traineeship services for students and graduates. We are the leading organization in our field aiming to offer a fair service to students and graduates. Collaborating with more than 300 companies in diverse fields we can offer you the best possibilities to make your internship in Spain and in some European countries. Spain Internship organizes diverse Spanish Courses for beginners in Sevilla, Spain. Collaborating with one of the main organizations of the city, our language courses are an important part to involve new Sevillians into the international community in Sevilla.